hi, hi, hi friends!!
EEEEeeeeeee! It is COLD and BLUSTERY and CHRISTMAS and everything smells like candycanes and cinnamon sugar right now, so it is time to share all things I'm loving that are warm, comfy, and cozy!
1. First off- these slippers.
I love them. First thing every morning, I put these slippers on and curl up with some coffee. Can't start off a day on the wrong foot when you have polar bear feet. and coffee.
2. Talking about polar bears, you might as well throw in some Polar Bear Bars also! I made these a few years back, and I think it is about time to whip up another batch. Polar bear slippers, coffee, Polar Bear Bars, and a little quiet time? Mhmm, no better way to start a morning.
3. Christmas candles:
All the Christmas candles to make your house smell warm and cozy!! This past week, I received an email alerting me of $8.50 candles at Bath and Body Works. This is a big, big deal y'all! And everyone else in Texas knew it too because the line was 60 people deep with people buying CRATES of candles. Out the door. It was like Black Friday all over again! I had a coupon on top of the candle deal too. Boom. Spiced Apple Toddy is my very favorite Christmas scent, but Sweater Weather and Leaves are some seasonal favorites as well.
4. TEA: You can make like Chance the Rapper and make yourself some Earl Tea, but I'd recommend Teavana's White Chocolate Peppermint Tea over Earl Grey any day. I posted about this a couple posts back, but Teavana's White Chocolate Peppermint Tea is the best ever.
5. Heated blankets. Y'all. You need a heated blanket in your life if you don't have one!! Get one that shuts off automatically after a certain amount a time so you don't have to worry about it overheating.Warm, comfy, cozy- the best.
I got mine here!
6. Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble. I listen to them year-round, but Christmas especially. I love them!!! It doesn't matter if they are singing Christmas songs or not- any Sinatra or Buble will put you in a holiday mood.
7. This Chocolate-Covered Peppermint Moose Munch is the best treat to go alongside a Christmas movie...
Top Christmas movie picks:
- Jingle All the Way
- The Grinch
- The Santa Clause
- Home Alone
- A Christmas Story