Things I'm Loving this Week:
1. These Valentine recipes: (they are from a while back, but if you are looking for some fun heart-themed breakfast recipes, these are the way to go!! oldies, but goodies)
Cinnamon Chip Heart Scones:
Red Velvet Pancakes:
2. Texas. Texas weather. (75 degrees every other day is fine with me!) All things Texas! I also love how much Texas appreciates old school country music. I visited two different stores today and each were playing old school Tim McGraw and George Strait. None of that Florida Georgia Line stuff (bleh). Texas appreciates good country.
3. DayQuil and NyQuil! Growing up, I missed school Valentine's Day parties multiple times because I was always sick on that day. (that was a big, big deal to miss growing up) Well, the Valentine's Day curse hit me a week early this year. Thankful for DayQuil and NyQuil! and hot tea.
4. Sunshine! White Rock Lake is the best place to be on a sunny day, and I'm there as often as I can be probably listening to the following-
(if you are looking for the best sunshine-day playlist, this is it)
- There She Goes: Sixpence None the Richer
- Send Me on My Way: Rusted Root
- Here Comes the Sun: The Beatles
- This Will Be: Natalie Cole
- You are the Best Thing: Ray LaMontagne
- Build Me Up Buttercup: The Foundations
- Uptown Girl: Billy Joel
- Listen to the Music: The Doobie Brothers
- Walkin' on the Sun: Smash Mouth
- My Girl: The Temptations
- 5 Years Time: Noah and the Whale
- Mr. Jones: Counting Crows
- The Longest Time: Billy Joel
- Tiny Dancer: Elton John
- Do You Believe in Magic: The Lovin' Spoonful
- You Get What You Give: New Radicals
- Steal My Sunshine: Len
- All I Wanna Do: Sheryl Crow
- She's So High: Tal Bachman
5. This banana bread recipe. It's healthy, and delicious, and I've probably made it 5 times in the last month.
6. This Valentine's Day movie list- also made a long time ago, but these are some of the best movies to watch this month!
7. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe- just finished! So good.
8. The weekend!! Going to soak in every single minute of it! (& listen to that above playlist on repeat)
Happy weekend, friends!!