Happy, happy Friday friends!! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that it is the final semester of my last year as a Dawg. And I just can't believe it. I also can't believe that it is my first time in the past couple of years of having Friday classes. & I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it just yet. A lot of getting used to. and a lot of coffee. :)
However, I kicked off the morning with a meeting at Mama's Boy, so I think that is the best way to start a Friday. And then quickly realized that I forgot my umbrella. (& it is pouring. oops) So as I wait for my last class of the day, I figured I'd throw together a warm and cozy list of favorites because I will be getting warm and cozy as soon as I get back home!
1. Heated blankets: Y'all, you NEED one of these in your life. I really don't know how I lived most of my life without one. I only press the snooze button 110293925849 times now that I have one. The warm and coziest.
2. Condor Chocolates: If you haven't made your way to Condor Chocolates in Athens, Georgia, I suggest you need to add it to your to-do list asap.
Not only do they offer handmade truffles and Ecuadorian chocolates, but they have the real deal hot chocolate. frothy and chocolatey and rich. Heated blanket+gourmet hot chocolate?! I don't think it can get any better.
3. Christmas candles. I'm still burning them. Christmas all year long. or at least until the spring.
4. Simply Tuesday: Just started this book after finishing Restless (<<----SO SO GOOD)and it has been a great read so far. Emily P. Freeman shares how God has called us to have purpose right where we are...even on the smallest and simplest of Tuesdays.
5. GroupLink and CollegeLink: If you are in the Athens area, these awesome events are coming up next week at Athens Church. If you are looking to get connected into a small group, Jan. 24th and Jan. 31st are the days for you! I've spent many warm and cozy nights talking about Jesus and life with my wonderful small group. You don't want to miss this!!
6. Cozy jammies. all the jams. all day. everyday. and slippers. cozy (narwhale) slippers too.
Hope you are staying warm and cozy on this Friday, friends!