SO incredibly thankful it is the weekend, friends. It's been a crazy, busy week. But today is Friday. And it's time for some FRIDAY FAVORITES!
1. Mama's Boy breakfasts with my small group. Praise hands emoji for this one. and praise hands emoji for Bennie and the Jets on repeat in my car until class began. perfect morning.
2. Fitness at Five. Conveniently open 24 hours AND located right next door to Jitt Joe's.
3. The Office: I know, I know. How have I not seen The Office? I don't know. But I started it this week and so it had to be added to the Friday favorites list.
4. Puppy visitors: One of my roommates' pups is staying with us this week. And I want her to stay forever. I have puppy fever to the max. Don't let me walk by Petsmart on adoption day. Or the animal shelter. It's been a tough week and I just may walk out with all the puppies and puppy cuddles.
5. THIS deep sea mud mask.
I read lots of reviews on Amazon, decided to order it, and it has been so great. makes your skin so soft and smooth. Friday fave, for sure.
(Zoey agrees too)
6. the fact that there's only a 100 day count down to GRADUATION. HOW?! How did this happen!? Time slow down!
7. Just the weekend in general. Is it too early to be looking forward to next weekend already?
Happy Friday and happy weekend, friends! Hope it's full of all your favorites!