1. Both my room and my car are currently simultaneously clean. (usually its one or the other) and so life is good.
2. Fall is great and I love it.
3. 5&10 was wonderful and you should check it out asap if you are in the Athens area.
4. Fans are great. Weird, but true fact: I currently sleep with two box fans and a ceiling fan. I'm a fan fan.
5. Bath and Body Works candles are a dream. Mahogany Teakwood is my favorite.
|(except I'm indecisive and my favorite changes every day)|
6. My Emily Ley planner came in this week!! Now if it only started this month instead of Jan. 2016! Not going to rush the new year just yet though. (EVEN THOUGH CHRISTMAS IS IN 99 days!)
7. Class is not great, but it's great that I only have one more year of it!
8. Tacqueria Tsunami (& fun lunch dates) in Athens are a good break from class. (get the queso tots and the South of the Border bowl, y'all.)
9. Avia is one of my good friends and her blog is wonderful. And we have some fun collabs coming up, so stay tuned!
12. the life-changing magic of tidying up is wonderful. Now HOPEFULLY* it will keep me inspired to KEEP both my car and room clean. simultaneously.
13. New business cards from MOO just came in and I LOVE THEM. Thanks, MOO!
Happy Thursday, y'all! Cheers to the almost* weekend!