I probably should be paying attention in class right now, but....
^^these are my true feelings about class currently. I wish I could say differently, but senioritis is so real y'all.
& I'd much rather tell you about the fun we had this past weekend instead:
Our small group retreated to Lake Hartwell for a weekend full of movies, FOOD, puppy love...
(the newest member of our small group)...
& even more FOOD.
(small group retreat more like small group retrEAT)
It was a fun weekend spending lots of time with an incredible group of girls and retreating from the busy for a few days was necessary.
Monday updates and fun finds:
- I printed this meal planner off of Pinterest and it is keeping me organized this week
- How wonderful are these nachos
- I want to make all the DIY fall decor
- I bit the bullet and got a FitBit after reading this article and I'm nerdy and love data and I think everyone needs one
- LOVE these quick organization tips.
- Currently reading this book and this book and this book and they are all wonderful if you are looking for good reads this fall
- Have you heard about Starbucks new fall latte?
- I started a budget plan after taking FPU and let the saving games begin! (& impulse coffee purchases RIP)