Hello, hello! It's about time for some weekend fun finds and travels, don't ya think?
I was back in the Big Apple this past week and had a blast!
1. We had breakfast at Tiffany's...
4. Ate my weight in fluffy pancakes at Blue Fin in Times Square:
5. Is it a trip to the city without getting cheese fries and a shake?
6. I have a really bad case of travel bug fever. Where to next? Anyone with me?
And now onto the fun weekend finds:
7. Karla Pruitt is an incredible artist that one of my good friends interns for. She has designed the prettiest playing cards...
& has started a Kick Starter campaign to get them up and going! If you'd like to back this project, head over to Karla Pruitt's site!
8. Looking for more art?
I'm selling paintings (by donation!) to fund my mission trip to Haiti this summer. Head over to Gofundme.com/haleysouthey to make a donation or email Haley.Southey@gmail.com if you'd like to purchase a painting or place an order!
9. Have you entered my Headbands of Hope Giveaway yet? There are only a couple of days left to enter!
10. Flying Trappeze classes are on my summer bucket list and I can't get them off of my mind.
11. Fangirling over these harem pants:
12. Currently Googling:
|***except I currently love my job. I just wouldn't mind learning how to travel professionally.|
14. Considering Whole 30. Not sure if I can part with sweets for 30 days though!
15. Fifteen best travel apps. I want to download them all and take advantage of each and every one of them.
Have a wonderful weekend, friends! Soak up the sunshine!