Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so I thought it would be fun to share with you a list of my favorite Valentine's Day movies...which just so happen to be the best movies of all time too.
I really wish I could say these are in some sort of order, but they aren't. I love them all! So this order may just be the order I watch them this month.
15. Something Borrowed: This movie is great, but so is the book! Read and watch both of these. Perfect Valentine's Day chickflick, my friends.
14. Devil Wears Prada: I always feel like wearing heels after watching this one. always. Definitely a good one to watch in February.
13. Bride Wars: Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway have me laughing the entire time!
12. Fool's Gold: This would be a good one to watch with the men in your life. It's more on the action-packed side than the "let's eat buckets of ice-cream and bawl our eyeballs out" side. ya know?
11. Because I said So: LOVE this one. This is another one I can watch over and over again. You should watch it. Because I said so. :)
10. 13 Going on 30: Thirty, flirty, and thriving!
9. Breakfast at Tiffany's: Such a classic!
8. Dirty Dancing: Is it anyone else's lifelong dream to do the iconic lift scene with "Time of my Life" blasting in the background? No? #bestmoviedancesceneofalltime
7. You've Got Mail: How cute is this movie? A bit old fashioned now too. Technology has changed so much since then. Kinda crazy! Now its more like... You've Got a Tweet.
6. One Fine Day: I watched this one over and over growing up. In third grade, I had this movie on repeat. I've always been in love with the rom-coms! (
5. Legally Blonde: Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't.
4. He's Just Not that Into You: A Valentine's Day must-watch. We'll be making heart-shaped pizzas and wearing pajamas and popping popcorn while watching this one.
3. 27 Dresses: Bennie. And. The. Jets. This is my all-time favorite movie scene. EVER.
2. The Vow: Obsessed with this movie. And obsessed with the fact that they "Agree to Disagree on Red Velvet Cake." I know this sounds unbelievable, but I am not a Red Velvet Cake person. So this is one of my all-time favorite movie lines as well.
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days: Will always be one of my favorite, favorite movies. I've seen it 100 times and I can watch it 100 times over and over again. And it has a perfect ending. Love it!
Did I miss any? Which Valentine's Day movies are on your must-watch list?
I'll be checking in a little later, but until then, I hope your Wednesday is going great!