It's DECEMBER! And I hope you have been loving it. The month started off great with one of my Salted Cookie Butter Mudhen Bars yesterday morning...
and I then finished the first day of December with lots and lots of 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family. Any other 25 Days of Christmas lover out there? If so, please refer to the calendar below to keep up with all of your favorites:
I look forward to it EVERY year!
I have a few goals this upcoming December that I'm hoping to accomplish before the month is over.
1. Open my ETSY SHOP!! I just started my Etsy Shop last night. There are still lots of items to come but I am so, SO excited about it! If you need to catch up on some holiday shopping, head over to the shop HERE. I'm selling handstamped necklaces, cookies in a jar, and more surprises this week. I would love for you to check it out.
2. Start a Happy, Healthy Holiday series: Usually by the end of the holiday season, I am on sugar OVERLOAD. I'm hoping to start a Healthy Holiday series on the blog for a healthy holiday balance.
3. Create a healthy holiday donut recipe...because we all know I'm going to be digging into a LOT of Christmas treats. (like the above Cookies in a Jar you can purchase from my shop) I might as well make a healthy donut here and there, ya know?
4. Take a Pure Barre Class. This is on my to-do list! I have heard so many great things about this fitness class, and I want to take it!
5. Listen to Redeemed Girl's Ministries podcasts during Holiday travel:
Y'all, I downloaded these podcasts onto my phone and I play them while traveling. They are so inspiring and incredible and relatable. They make long drives SO much easier!
I know this month is going to be INCREDIBLE. Decembers are always so magical and full of joy. I'm looking forward to countless Christmas shows and mugs of cocoa.
Happy, happy Tuesday friends!