Happy Friday, friends! I woke up early this morning and went on a nice little jog around Athens because I can finally feel the cooler fall weather. I'm giddy. I really, really am! I have all of my fall candles picked out at Bath and Body Works that I'm going to pick up later on this weekend, my favorite pumpkin foods and fall products (blog post coming later on this one!), and I even picked out an autumn leaves scentsy plug-in for my car. (this is how I rewarded myself after I went to the car wash and vacuumed it out. Clean car=fall scentsy!)
Fall is my favorite season for SO many reasons. Starting off with...my birthday is in the fall! When the crunchy leaves start falling, I start getting my birthday-is-coming party dance on!
Second of all, the fall baked goods. Pumpkin muffins, apple pie a la mode, cinnamon sugar waffles...need I say more?
And thirdly, I loooove fall decorations. I walked into TJ Maxx yesterday and had to hold myself back from purchasing all things pumpkin and adorable for the house. It was a tough one y'all. I managed to have a bit of self-control though so that I could look on Pinterest and find some fun ideas before making any purchases. We have a faux-mantle in our house that I can't WAIT to decorate. So I decided to show off some of my favorite fall mantles that I have found on the internet this week:
1.This mantel pinned from Better Homes and Gardens is one of my favorites! It's so simple, yet so home-y and warm. I LOVE the white pumpkins. And that this mantel would work all season long until Thanksgiving.
2. This unique mantel is one of my favorites as well. I love the artsy wreath and the yellow chevron touches.
3. LOVE this fall-themed chalkboard atop a mantel. And the candycorn in a decorative vase?! Love. love. love. So stinkin' cute!
4. I do prefer fall decor over Halloween themed decor because you can use fall decor throughout the entire season, but I thought this Halloween mantel was adorable!
love that striped canvas. And the polkadot pumpkins, of course!
5. This site offers all kinds of crafts and great ideas for decorating your fall mantel. My favorite are those white pumpkins! Can't get enough of them. And the DIY Love Potion bottles are pretty cute as well!
6. And I know this final favorite isn't a mantel, but I am obsessed with fall wreaths and I am hoping to make one this weekend!
I found this one on Etsy, and I just think it needs to welcome guests into our front door, don't you think? I would like to replace the "Happy Thanksgiving" with "Happy Fall Y'all!" for a seasonal touch!
Question of the Day: How are you decorating for Fall?
Happy Friday Friends!